Movement heuristic and weight formular has been updated to (hopefully) better handling towers cluster. Moreover, additional pathfinding calculation layer will be performed to ensure the best route would be the most likely one that would be used (rather than having it going back and forth because of silly things, like number of units at the junction cell keep changing):-
- Calculate path from spawn point toward HQ, for each unit type, and without CrowdWeight.
- This path is re-calculated only when the buildings are changed (ie; tower built or moved) and is shared among all units of the same type. (Use separate weight field for each unit type?)
- Cells along this part have ZERO(?) movement weight
- A* calculation performs on units as usual with both normal danger and crowd weights, but use movement weight from (3).
- Crowd weight to be calculated by distance from the origin? With its effect reduced the further the cells are from the origin point, and may double or quadrople when right in the next cell?