1. Once a Tower is placed it wil light up a tile sequence once an enemy is near it.
2. The Tower will light up a path to an enemy causing it damage within RANGE.
3. The light path will fade the further it goes giving out less damage.
4. The light path is triggered only when the metronome sweeps by.
5. A Tower will prioritise each light pattern based on the proximity of an enemy. Although some Tower Defence games allow you to prioritise an enemy based on these factors: proximity, power, speed.
6. The light sequence will sustain for 1 second at most. Once the metronome has sweeped, each tile will fade one by one starting from the 1st tile that lit up. (domino effect)